At the moment registration for summer and fall courses is set to open on March 9th. This date could change, and if it does I will update the information here. Registration opens usually around 9am eastern time on the day indicated; literally it opens when the Registrar gets to work that morning and flips the digital switch to turn on the system. The summer and fall courses are listed below. A post including a more thorough description of each course as well as book orders for these will be posted in the future.
- ENGL 517 Advanced Creative Writing (Dr. Keckler)
- ENGL 560 Magical Realism (Dr. Vasile)
- ENGL 500 Theory & Practice of Literary Criticism (Dr. Kilpatrick)
- ENGL 510 Theory & Practice of Expository Writing (Dr. Proszak)
- ENGL 522 Humanism in Renaissance Texts (Dr. Fritz)
- ENGL 526 Modernism (Dr. Sax)
- ENGL 541 Search for Identity in American Lit (Dr. Loots)